Virtual Rental Counseling Workshop
June 8 @ 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Current and future renters are encouraged to join our workshop to learn about:
- Protecting yourself from eviction & housing loss
- Connect you with resources to assist with a utility bill and other rental support
- How to improve credit scores for renting
- Savings goals for overcoming renting barriers
- Steps to find affordable housing
- An overview of fair housing laws and discrimination
- An overview of tenant rights
At the end, please take the opportunity to schedule a one-on-one counseling session with a HUD Certified counselor!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The registration information requested is required from each city we service to illustrate individuals assisted by our services. Information is used for statistical purposes only.