The 37th Annual Fair Housing Poster Contest Has Begun!
Get your art supplies ready!
For all you smarty paints, our annual poster contest is gearing up! This year will be virtual to comply with safety regulations. What better way to pass the time than by staying home and working on an art project with a loved one? We know these are difficult times and some families have limited access to poster paper so we have modified our rules for this current health crisis. As before, the contest is open to students in Grades 4th through 8th. Below you will find information regarding this years upcoming poster contest:
- The contest is open to students in Grades 4th - 8th
- There are No zip code restrictions
- Entries must be submitted ANY SIZE paper
- Take a picture of your poster and submit them via email at email@example.com
- Include student’s name, phone number, age, grade, and school/program in EMAIL.
- Posters must be submitted by April 16, 2021
- All posters should contain wording and imagery that conveys this year’s theme:
“In this Together”
- 1st Place — Google Chromebook
- 2nd Place — $75 Amazon Gift Card
- 3rd Place — $50 Gaming Gift Card (Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Roblox, etc.)
- Top finalist posters will be chosen by FHF Staff.
- Final judging will be done by FHF Staff and by the public using our social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to vote!
Good luck to all!
*Rules and contest are subject to change without notice