What is covered in the Rental Housing Counseling Workshop?
Current and future renters are encouraged to join our workshop to learn about:
- An overview of fair housing laws and discrimination
- An overview of tenant rights and mediation services
- Learning more about banking options
- Understanding credit worthiness
- Protecting your identity
- Creating and managing a household budget
- Savings goals for overcoming renting barriers
- Learn more about the types of housing situations, including affordable housing
At the end, please take the opportunity to schedule a one-on-one counseling session with a HUD Certified counselor! There is also the opportunity to earn a $50 gift card.
*Housing placement and rental assistant services not applicable*
Interested in a one-on-one Rental Counseling session?